Sibes @ the beach

Good Morning all!

This morning while walking at the beach, we ran into Cesar and April, fellow huskies who lives a block away from our place! Their hoomans usually take them for a swim there once every two weeks. We had loads of fun running and digging sands but i stayed away from the waters this morning...
If only Zackt was there!
That would complete the circle of sibe furiends gathering at the beach!! :))

Check out the actions!
A moment with April

she's teasing me..!
(Cesar's in the background hunting for crabs!)

Er..mommy make sure you bring the right sibe home..!

Woo hooo!! FREEDOM!!

Yucks! we saw a jellyfish!

Cesar's got sand in his eyes..it seems

let us have a look there..:)

Ah..that was FUN!

Mommy's off to her class again, i shall resume to my usual post.

Have a Terrific Terrific Thursday!

Cheers,
T Maxx

Comments

Wow, April and Cesar are beautiful too,Maxx. With those two, you and Zackt, that would be quite the quartet!!! Thanks for sharing your fun at the beach.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
24 Paws of Love said…
What an awesome day at the beach! That the first I've ever seen a jellyfish. We agree, YUCK!! So glad you had a great day! See you tomorrow!
You guys are adorable together. We love playing at the beach. YukkE jelly fish
Benny & Lily
The beach is so much fun. You're lucky, Maxx!

Woofs,
Tommy
Unknown said…
Beach and buddies!!! It sounds so much fun there. I've been to the beach twice but I always try my best not to get myself wet which my humans just can't understand why. Sigh!
Sagira said…
Looks like a great time at the beach! :)
Wow, how fun to meet up with Siber-pals!!! That April ... she's a real pretty girl!!! And Cesar looks like he'd be fun to zoom around with!
Did you try to roll in the jelly fish? When my mom was a small biped and lived at a different ocean (the Atlantic Ocean - probably not as cool as the Kansas Ocean!) her beagle used to do that! We don't have jelly fish here or I'm sure I'd try it!
Play bows,
Zim
TimberLove said…
woo Maxx! How very nice to meet other huskerboos at the beach! Zoomies in the water looks like soooo much fun!!

RA

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post