Ah..Monday.:))

Another beautiful start to a new week!
My weekend's been fabulous! I turned 7 on Saturday and received lots of well wishes from furiends and their hoomans. I was very happy to be able to see most of my furiends up at Tanjong Rhu on Saturday evening.
The mommies are all smiles

Checking out the treats..(notice how mom's more excited than I am..!)

More goodies!

This one's from Serve and family!

It shall be my nap companion :))

This is from Zackt and Kelly. The pic was from our walk
together at Sentosa Island! :))

Cards and such

On Sunday, we received a package from Japan and it was from Gonta, Sakura (our Goldie furiends) and family. Check out the cute sticker!

Talk about goodies galore! Wooohooo!!
Have a Magnificent Monday!

Cheers,T Maxx

Comments

Stella said…
Happy Birthday to Tanuki Maxx! Looks to me like you had a very special day or two, with lots of goodies for presents.

Many Happy Returns!

Stella and her Mom
What great pressies fur a furry special pal!!!!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom thinks I'm probably seven too! I'll be with her five years this August - and I was probably khlose to two when she found me at THAT B&B!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Maxx! I thought you're still a puppy, you look really good!

So glad that you had a fabulous day!
24 Paws of Love said…
I would have never guessed that you were seven years old, Maxx!! You don't look a day over two. Love the pic of you sleeping with your new toy. Just so precious. Happy Birthday!!
Happee Birthday!!!!!Look at all your cool stuff
Benny & Lily
Sagira said…
More goodies? Looks like you had a great time! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post